Sometimes, people really need to save or backup important photos on their iPhone 11 to the computer. They think that saving the data like as photos, videos, or others file is really important. So, when all of the data on their iPhone unintentionally deleted or missed, then they will still have a backup file on their PC or computer. However, there are still people who do not know how to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to Computer in such easiest way. Then, to make you understand how to transfer it, pay attention to the explanation below!
Steps to Transfer Photos From iPhone 11 to Computer Using AnyTrans for iOS
Here is the best way on how to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to Computer in easiest steps.
- Transfer the photos from iPhone to Computer by using AnyTrans for iOS
- First, you have to download AnyTrans for iOS on your PC and then install it.
- After you download and install it, you can start to launch the new AnyTrans for iOS. Then, try to connect your iPhone to the PC by using the USB cable. Click to “device tab”, and click to “connect to PC” button on Homepage of the AnyTrans for iOS.
- Next, choose some categories of photos that you want to transfer to the PC or Computer, such as Photo Stream or Camera Roll, Photo Video, Photo Library, Live Photo, Screenshot etc.
- Then, try to pick up the output folder by tapping on the “select” button.
- After that, you have to click the “Right Now” button to start the transferring photos from iPhone to the PC or Computer.
- If the transferring process finished, it means that you have saved all of your selected photos on your PC or computer in the right folder.
You can start to use the way how to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to Computer by using those easiest steps. You do not need to spend a long time in transferring photos on iPhone to the PC. Through that way, you just need few seconds to transfer all of your photos on iPhone to the PC.