What do you do with your smartphone? Do you use it for playing games, updating your social media, or communicating with your family? Well, whatever it is, you must install some applications related. You could go to the Apple market to install them. Yet, what if you want to delete apps on iPhone 11? It is okay, you are free to uninstall the applications you downloaded to provide some storage spaces. Deleting or uninstalling apps on an iPhone device is not difficult. You could do it yourself as well as you know the steps. Today, we will talk more about some ways of how to delete apps on the iPhone permanently. Let’s check it out for further info below!
Easy Ways to Delete Apps on iPhone 11
There are some easy steps to delete some apps on your iPhone device. What are they? Let’s take a look at them in the following points!
- Let you select and press the app icon you are going to uninstall or to delete. Keep pressing it for seconds until it starts dancing. Then, let go of the app.
- Choose and tap the “X” sign on the selected application. Then, soon, there will be ‘Are you sure’ message pops up. Let you click Okay to continue the deleting process.
How to Delete The Pre-Installed Applications on Your iPhone
Once you have bought an iPhone, you must see that there are some pre-installed applications available. They include Calendar, Google Maps, My Verizon, Stocks, Gmail, and many more. Then, how to delete them? Well, let’s see it below then!
- Let you select the app you want to uninstall. Then, lightly press and hold it for a few seconds.
- The app you hold will begin wiggling. Then, it will show ‘X’ sign; this sign is located on the upper left corner side of the app. Click it to delete it. Again, there is a message appears to ask you whether or not you want to continue uninstalling the app. Well, the message might differ from each other; it depends on the app you want to delete itself. Just continue if you desire to.
Finally, for your information, once you delete the Apple factory apps, you could not back up your data from those applications. Therefore, think twice before thinking of uninstalling them.
By the way, these ways to delete apps on iPhone 11 might be the same as the other iPhone devices. Do you want to uninstall your apps? Then, go on!
Having a smartphone must be helpful. You may have a phone call with groups, text others, take some pictures, etc. Even without a computer or Television, you could still watch films, movies, cartoons, or news by using a smartphone like the iPhone 11. Somehow, your video might turn to rotate in portrait and landscape. What if it does not rotate? Well, you just need to rotate it yourself. To rotate the screen iPhone 11 is not difficult. You just need to do it once and it will automatically rotate itself if you move your device. Anyway, to rotate the screen on iPhone 11 might be the same as how to rotate the screen on the iPhone 8. Well, let’s check it out below!
How to Screen Rotate iPhone 11 Easily
With the auto-rotate, you might watch your films or videos on a full screen. Therefore, you must activate this feature. How to enable the auto-rotate feature? Let’s see it for further info in the following details below!
- The first thing you must do is to launch the Control Center. To activate the Control Center, you need to go to your home screen. Let you swipe your screen from the top right side to the bottom left one.
- You will see the red lock button; it is a locking screen. Tap the red lock button to be black to enable your rotate screen.
- Restart your iPhone 11 and see it will work soon!
Some Necessary Facts
There are some facts about the rotate screen feature option on iPhone 12 that you need to know. What are they? Let’s take a look at it below!
- Apps. You might think that you could rotate all the apps on your device. Yet, that is not true. Some specific apps such as Google map does not auto-rotate.
- If your screen won’t rotate. If you could not still rotate your iPhone screen, you may try using the other applications including Safari or Notes. They may support both portrait and landscape mode.
- Portrait mode. If you want your device back to the portrait mode, you just need to tap the locking screen in the Control Center again.
Finally, Enabling screen rotate on the iPhone 11 must be one of the helpful features available on all Apple devices. With iPhone 11, you can also recording your Screen. Well, to activate and deactivate this feature, you must follow all the instructions and the steps explained above. Since it is easy, you could do it yourself. Happy trying!
Nowadays, smartphones become an important device used for communication. You enable to have a phone call with all people, send short messages, or even using an e-mail. iPhone must be one of the lovely devices that has complete features and lasts long. Yet, what if it suddenly stops working? You need to soft reset iPhone 11 by going to the iPhone center. Thus, if you wish, you could do it yourself once you find your iPhone 11 frozen. Anyway, this time, we are going to discuss how to restart or soft reset the unresponsive iPhone 11. Let’s check it out for further info below!
Steps to Soft Reset Your iPhone 11
If you are going to soft reset your iPhone device, you need to read some useful instructions in the following details!
- Press and hold the Volume up button and the Side button at the same time. Anyway, the Side button is located on the top right side of your iPhone while the Volume button on the top left side one.
- Soon, there will be a notif of ‘power off side button’ pops up. Let you swipe it to the right and your iPhone will automatically be off.
- Turn on your iPhone 11 by holding down the power button for seconds until it vibrates. Well done! Your phone will restart itself. Easy, right?
The Benefits of Doing a Soft Reset
There are two kinds of iPhone reset. They are hard reset and soft reset. Then, why are people likely to choose soft reset than hard reset? Because they offer some advantages, such as:
- Simple and easy to do. To soft reset your device is very easy; you just need to press and hold the volume up and power button. It is different from the hard reset that has so many complicated steps to do!
- Safe data. Doing a soft reset, you do not need to backup your data such as pictures, music, videos, recordings, documents, etc. You will not lose them. However, if you hard reset your iPhone, it is a must to back up your data or you will lose it.
- Application. You do not need to install certain applications to soft reset your device though.
- Save energy and time. To soft reset your iPhone 11, you just need less than 5 minutes. You even can do it for a minute if you used to.
Well, that’s all about how to soft reset iPhone 11. Since it is easy, you should try to do it yourself at home. Happy trying!
Having a smartphone must be such a pleasure because it is very helpful for communication and also entertainment. It may support your photography hobby, too. Yet, sometimes, you might find it suddenly frozen. This must make you worried. Well, it is okay, you could still use your phone after you restart iPhone 11 when frozen. Yet, how to do it fast? If you have not restarted your device before, you need to read this article. On this occasion, we are going to discuss some ways of how to force restart the iPhone 11. Let’s check it out for further info and detail below!
Steps to Restart iPhone 11 When Frozen Easily
There are some easy steps to restart your iPhone device. They are easy to do; you could even do it by yourself. What are they? Let’s take a look at them in the following details!
- Press and hold the power button and the volume button (either volume up or volume down). They exist on the top right and left side of your iPhone 11 itself.
- Hold them for seconds together, at the same time until the ‘power off’ slide pops up. Then, you just need to drag it. Then, wait for your device to shut off itself.
- Once your device is off, let you turn it on by pressing and holding the power button until the Apple logo appears. Well done!
Things to Know
There are some facts about restarting your frozen iPhone. Let’s check it out in the following numbers below!
- Your data. If you force to restart your iPhone with the usual method (soft reset/ it has been explained above), you will not lose your data. Therefore, do not be afraid of losing some pictures, documents, videos, etc. You do not need to reinstall some applications, too.
- Easy to do. To restart your iPhone 11, you just need to do some simple instructions. Plus, it spends your time for less than a minute! It must be fast, isn’t it?
By the way, those steps mentioned above are ways to restart iPhone 11 when frozen with a soft reset. You could also do the hard reset but it requires some complicated instructions. Happy trying!
iPhone 11 becomes the device that people mostly want to buy. It offers new updates and sure it lasts long. Yet, somehow, you might also get a problem with your device. It may work slower so that you need to do the factory reset or hard reset. Do not worry; you could restore iPhone 11 easily, back to normal. You may get your bought applications and all data including videos, pictures, music, documents, etc. Once you are successful in restoring it. But, how is it to do it? Well, let you read this article. We are going to talk more about how to restore iPhone 11 apps from iCloud. Let’s check it out for further info below!
Steps to Restore iPhone 11 with iCloud
Do you want to restore your applications? Why won’t you use iCloud? Let’s read some useful tips to do below! Make sure, before restoring, make sure your device has a backup.
- Turn on your iPhone 11 and you will see a Hello screen soon. Delete all of the contents on your phone to start restoring.
- Follow all the notifications pop up until you see the ‘Apps & Data’ screen option. Then, choose ‘Restore from iCloud Backup’.
- Sign in to your iCloud (you need to mention your Apple ID to enable us to use the apps you downloaded before). Select a backup. Choose the data you want to restore and waits for the transfer starts. If there is a newer version of the software required, you need to update it by following some steps appear.
- Wait for the progress complete. It may take hours. Well, this will depend on your Wi-Fi connection though. Having a fast Wi-Fi connection might have fast progress, too. Well done! You finish setup your phone!
- Some other data including photos, apps, or music will continue to restore for the next hours or even days. It depends on their sizes.
The Benefits of Using iCloud
You might restore your iPhone with your computer and iCloud. Yet, using iCloud might be easier than using a PC. Why? Because:
- If you do not have a PC, you do not need to borrow it from your friends or even buy the new one just to restore your iPhone. Just use iCloud to do it. Easy, right?
- Restoring your device with a PC means you will connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. This must be dangerous because if your PC is not safe; it has viruses, it might affect your device, too.
Finally, if you wish to restore iPhone 11, it is best to use the iCloud app. Therefore, do not forget your Apple ID!