Having a smartphone must be helpful. You may have a phone call with groups, text others, take some pictures, etc. Even without a computer or Television, you could still watch films, movies, cartoons, or news by using a smartphone like the iPhone 11. Somehow, your video might turn to rotate in portrait and landscape. What if it does not rotate? Well, you just need to rotate it yourself. To rotate the screen iPhone 11 is not difficult. You just need to do it once and it will automatically rotate itself if you move your device. Anyway, to rotate the screen on iPhone 11 might be the same as how to rotate the screen on the iPhone 8. Well, let’s check it out below!
How to Screen Rotate iPhone 11 Easily
With the auto-rotate, you might watch your films or videos on a full screen. Therefore, you must activate this feature. How to enable the auto-rotate feature? Let’s see it for further info in the following details below!
- The first thing you must do is to launch the Control Center. To activate the Control Center, you need to go to your home screen. Let you swipe your screen from the top right side to the bottom left one.
- You will see the red lock button; it is a locking screen. Tap the red lock button to be black to enable your rotate screen.
- Restart your iPhone 11 and see it will work soon!
Some Necessary Facts
There are some facts about the rotate screen feature option on iPhone 12 that you need to know. What are they? Let’s take a look at it below!
- Apps. You might think that you could rotate all the apps on your device. Yet, that is not true. Some specific apps such as Google map does not auto-rotate.
- If your screen won’t rotate. If you could not still rotate your iPhone screen, you may try using the other applications including Safari or Notes. They may support both portrait and landscape mode.
- Portrait mode. If you want your device back to the portrait mode, you just need to tap the locking screen in the Control Center again.
Finally, Enabling screen rotate on the iPhone 11 must be one of the helpful features available on all Apple devices. With iPhone 11, you can also recording your Screen. Well, to activate and deactivate this feature, you must follow all the instructions and the steps explained above. Since it is easy, you could do it yourself. Happy trying!