Nowadays, almost all people whether they are adults or teens must have already had a smartphone. This kind of technology is used for mainly communication such as texting and having a phone call. Yet, it could also be used for others such as counting, recording, etc. Not only screenshot, you can also record your iPhone screen activity. Talking about recording, have you ever record your screen? Then, how to screen record on iPhone 11? Why should the iPhone 11? Because this device is becoming more and more popular among us. Therefore, today, we are going to discuss some ways of how to do a screen recording on your iPhone 11. Let’s check it out for further info below!
Steps to Screen Record On iPhone 11 Effortlessly
There are some easy steps to record your iPhone screen. They are easy to do at home alone even by yourself. What are they? Let’s take a look at them in the following details!
- Go to the Settings. This button becomes the beginning to set all things on your phone. First, go to the control center and choose Customize Controls.
- Scroll it down until you find a symbol of a green plus sign near the Screen Recording. Add the sign to the Control Center. Anyway, for your information, to access the Contol Center on your device, you need to swipe up your screen. Bingo! You will see the recording button, a circle sign with a smaller circle inside.
- Tap the Screen Record button to countdown to the recording. Well, now, you are successful to record all actions shown on your device’s screen. Anyway, for your additional information, this action will also record your audio or voice.
- If you want to stop recording the screen, please swipe up back the Control Center. After that, let you re-tap the record button. Soon, the red recording bar notification at your screen stops.
- To access your recording file, you need to open your Photos app. Then, you will see it with other video files you saved.
- For your additional information, you might do all of these steps to screen record not only on the iPhone 11 but also other iPhone types plus iPad and iPod.
By the way, these ways might not be needed on some special iPhone devices such as iPhone 8, iPhone 8 plus, and iPhone X. That is because they have an automatic screen recording tool. Yet, since iPhone 11 does not have, you finally must do all those 6 steps to record your actions on your screen. Happy trying!