Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max home screen lock press protects the device from prying eyes and saves battery power. But sometimes the home screen lock press is blocked at the wrong time, or this function is not available at all. Knowing how to home screen lock press on an Apple iPhone, you can protect the device from hacking and keep the battery charged.
Does Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Have a Lock Screen?
Surely you can personalize your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max home screen slide lock press by changing the wallpaper, adjusting colors and fonts. Also, you can superimposing objects on photos for a while, and much more with finger upwards starting command.
More over, you can also add widgets with information from your favorite apps to the turn home screen slide lock press, such as news headlines, weather forecast, or calendar events.
And of course, you can create multiple home screen lock press and switch between them. Each home screen lock press can be linked to a specific focus mode, and then switch between modes by simply changing the home screen lock press.
How Do You Set a Home Screen Lock Press on Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Turn screen lock press on
- Screen lock press the side button
Turn the screen lock press off
- Screen lock press the side screen lock button.
- Swipe up starting from bottom of the screen of the home screen lock press.
Set Auto lock
The turn screen lock press display of any Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max model “lights up” with finger upwards starting only within the specified range. The user chooses the time of its activity independently.
Among the available options are from 30-second period to the possibility of not to turn on screen lock press display at all ever. The most common options are 30 seconds and 1-2 minutes, after which the smartphone turn screen lock press automatically locks.
How to Set up Screen Lock Press Time on Apple iPhone 12:
- slide your finger upwards “Settings“;
- slide your finger upwards and select “Auto-lock Screen and brightness“;
- next slide your finger upwards – the line press “Auto-lock“;
- slide your finger upwards and select the appropriate interval.
Press Auto-lock is enabled if the iPhone is not used during the specified time interval. If a user watches a video, opens the gallery into home screen slide or surfs the Internet screen lock time is disabled for a while, his phone will not be blocked turn screen lock on after 1-2 minutes. However, with incorrect required setting of the gadget, it also happens.
How Do You Lock Screen on iPhone 12 Pro Max for Kids?
Perhaps it’s no secret to anyone that small children left alone with a modern gadget can mess things up: at best, you will be surprised by the history of calls, at worst — the history of purchases.
Guided Access limits your device to a single app and lets you control which features are available. You can turn on Guided Access when you let a child use your device, or when accidental gestures might distract you.
However for home screen slide, in iOS, you can make sure that only a certain application is active on the home screen lock press display, and switching from it to the desktop or multitasking requires a password.
Owning an iPhone 12, find out everything it can do in the post How to Do Split Screen on iPhone 12: Tricks That Make Multitasking Convenient.
Restrict access to one of the applications
With Managed access, you can block one of the apps on your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max with finger upwards starting. For example, parents can press the tap auto-lock button on the device so that only one game or application can run on it. This will allow you to control the process of familiarizing the child with information that does not correspond to his age.
After using the child device, just press display and enter a special PIN code for home screen slide that unlocks the device and allows you to use it in standard mode to screen lock.
To avoid missing notifications without sound and vibration, use the article How to turn on LED flash on iPhone 12.
Guided access is configured in the following way:
iOS and iPad OS can press auto-lock filter web content to restrict access to adult content in Safari and other apps on your device. You can also add certain websites to the list of allowed or blocked websites the screen lock, or grant access only to allowed websites. Follow the steps below for home screen slide.
- Go to the phone screen “Settings” menu.
- Select on the side button the phone “Screen lock press time” function.
- Slide your finger upwards and click “Content and Privacy“,
- Enter the password for the phone “Screen lock press time” function.
- Swipe your finger upwards and click “Content Restrictions” and then “Web Content“.
- Slide your finger upwards and select the option “Unlimited Access“, “Adult Site Limit”, or “Permitted Websites“.
Depending on the access granted, you may need to required setting to add certain information, such as the address of the website that you want to block the screen lock.
By the way, some of the work can be entrusted to Siri. Check out the post How to use Siri on iPhone 12 Pro Max: Are you sure you know everything Siri can do?
How to block the apps
To do this, go to Settings > Universal Access > Guide Access and enable it.
Now enable the “Quick Command” option, then go to the password required setting and set it (if desired, you can enable the use of Face ID or Touch ID for avoid activating).
Next, open the desired application — for example, a player with a cartoon or a game, then press the “Home” screen lock to side button three times (or turn on if you have an iPhone with Face ID). Guided Access should be opened.
If desired, you can circle the area of the home screen lock press that you want to disable. After that, click on “Options” and set access to the side button, keyboard, or rotation, or to press auto lock screen of the gadget. You can also set the operating time of the Guided Access.
That’s it, then press auto screen lock press the side start button in the upper right corner, then you can safely give the gadget to your child. They will only press autolock in one application, and their naughty hands will not reach the important data.
To disable the guide access, press the power side button twice to activate Face ID for avoid activating, or press the bottom home screen slide to side button three times to activate Touch ID or password for avoid activating.
Configure the Restrictions
You can also exclude the possibility for your child to install or delete apps, make in-app purchases, etc. To block purchases or downloads in the iTunes Store and App Store, follow these steps.
- Slide your finger upwards and go to the required “Setting” menu and select on the phone “Screen lock press display Time” function.
- Swipe your finger upwards and click “Content and Privacy”. If necessary, enter the password.
- Move your finger up and click “iTunes Store and App Store Purchases” for iPhone 12.
- Slide your finger upwards and select the required setting and set the value to “Do not allow“.
You can also change your password press auto screen lock press display for additional purchases in the iTunes Store, App Store, or Bookstore in iphone 12. Follow steps 1-3 and select the screen lock option “Always request” or “Do not request“.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Lock Press with Passcode/ Face ID
- Finger upwards starting and Open the Commands
- Go to the Automation tab with help finger upwards starting
- Finger upwards starting and Click blue +
- Next, finger upwards starting and select Create Auto lock for yourself
- Again, finger upwards starting and click on the Application item
- Once more, finger upwards starting and make sure that “Open” is selected and “Closed” is disabled. Click on Select
- Once again, finger upwards starting and select the desired applications and click Done
- And finger upwards starting click Next
- Over and over again, finger upwards starting and click + Add Action
- Slide your finger upwards and in the search bar, enter the Timer
- Finger upwards starting and select Start Timer
- Replace the time by 1 second and click Next
- Disable the Ask before Launch option
- Click Done
- Open the standard Watch app in apple account
- Go to the Timer tab
- Click When finished
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Stop
- Click Install.
To avoid repeating yourself twice, watch this video by @AppleTricks:
Conclusion: iPhone 12 Pro Max Lock Screen
Now you are aware of what necessary required setting need to be set to press auto lock the home screen tap auto lock, press button and press auto lock again on your Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks to stick with us!