The “Hey Siri” on iPhone is a universal assistant in many matters. Let’s take a closer look at his work on iPhone 12 devices. We have tried to gather everything about how to use Siri on iPhone 12 Pro Max and other smartphones of the 12 series.
Does the iPhone 12 have Siri?
Yes, you have. To turn it on, you just have to say “Hey, Siri“. Then your assistant will appear and be ready to work.
How do you activate Siri on iPhone and iPhone 12 Pro?
Access Siri with voice command
In order to activate hey Siri on iPhone, it is possible to use voices guidance. Simply say “Hey, Siri”, and you will also notice, as well as the enable Siri sign will appear in the underside of the screen. The Siri icon does not capture the whole display Siri in any way, just as this existed up to iOS 14.
Depending on your devices voice assistant, you will be able to choose each with subsequent alternatives:
- Siri together with the Home key. Press and hold the “Home” on screen keyboard.
- To use Siri with Face ID, press and hold the side key on your iPhone.
- Wearing in-ear headphones – Press and hold the call key or the main connected devices.
Other Apple devices:
- Siri Eyes Free: Just press and hold the voice control key on the steering wheel to activate Siri.
- Carplay: Switch to the original CarPlay display and press the Home key. Or press and hold the voice control key on the steering wheel.
Eventually, install activate Siri problem or provide her with instructions to complete the questions. For example, you can define an alarm clock or search select Siri voice tasks about the weather or arithmetic Apple watch.
To install Siri on iPhone 12, tap the Hey Siri icon at the bottom of the screen or phone calls or incoming messages.
The iOS 14 voice assistant does not capture the entire display in any way, as in previous versions. Instead, a bright inscription is reflected at the top of the screen, demonstrating that someone is listening. Solutions also have every chance of being shown as posters or widgets on a small part of the screen, rather than capturing the entire screen in voice assistant in compatible beats headphones.
What commands can enable Siri perform?
8 simple commands for say Hey Siri on iPhone that greatly simplify life:
- To call. Use Siri on iPhone can dial any number from a notebook or by voice digital dialing and place phone calls the subscriber.
- To write. The assistant will type a message or send audio messages, make a note in the calendar, or write voice messaging a note about an important upcoming event voice commands.
- Fix the dislocation. A personal assistant can, for example, remember the parking place or the address of your favorite store and show it to you on the map everyday tasks.
- Remind. With voices guidance on events, Hey Siri appears will remember the time and date, and inform you about a friend’s upcoming birthday, exams or a planned trip announce calls.
- Turn on the mode. In the case when the battery on the voice commands runs out, you can give a command to Hey Siri, and she will turn on the power saving mode herself shortcut suggestions.
- Increase the brightness. When the light is dim or dimmed, a person does not need to look for buttons in the settings to increase the brightness of the gadget. Hey Siri will do activate voice control on command. In addition, Siri knows How to Turn Off Flashlight and turn it back on.
- Answer the question. Allow Siri voice command button successfully conducts a dialogue and is able to find the information you need in an instant.
- Find out the forecast. If you are actively betting on sports or are only interested in this information, ask your personal assistant – Apple device hey Siri voice command button.
It will successfully analyze the exchanges and provide a list of bookmakers accepting bets Siri. She will also give an exhaustive answer on the weather forecast for tomorrow or the next few days intercom-like mode. Look for more information about Siri innovations in Tips and Tricks.
Tips on how to use Siri on iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Pro
When Siri does not understand your question, you can make a correction
Check out a few ways to fix Siri questions in case you haven’t realized your own problem in any way.
Tap on the Siri sign to rephrase your own requirement. To change the information, tell “Change it” before sending it. Then tap the Siri icon to reproduce your own problem. If Siri in no way implies that you are talking, Siri may ask you to play “Call Anna” and then say “Anna”.
In addition, you will be able to edit your own silent mode and requirement by enable Siri.
Change the sound of your assistant
You will also be able to change the sound as well as the Siri style. See operations:
- Go to the “Settings” section, add
- Scroll down and also select Siri and also select
- Select Siri sounds to select 1 with public voices as well as genders in relation to your state or county’s
- You can change the style by selecting a style on the Siri screen, as well as by searching.
iOS Updates to Siri voice
iOS 14: A huge Package of Improvements
The development of iOS 14 to Siri, which is considered the version defined in the iPhone 12 during the release period, contains a number of external updates, as well as Siri capabilities.
Siri suggestions: One of the many improvements to the Siri on iPhone 12 interface is considered to be a widget for assigning services according to shortcuts, which allows you to recommend effects that you previously did. These recipes have every chance to be shown in the order of viewing “Today”, on the car play home screen or in two versions.
More answers: Apple improved the ability to search a lot of things, and the virtual assistant can access the internet to find answers.
Voice information: Siri on iPhone 12 is capable of capturing and sending audio messages along with support for iMessage, MMS text notifications or iMessages notifications. This search screen means that you will be able to send audio files to Android users.
Collective use of ETA: Transfer ETA to another iPhone user, and also ask Siri on iPhone 12 “Share your own ETA.” Siri colorful icon will then send him your ETA via Apple Maps. In order to inform the expected arrival period, you need to appear voice recognition, having previously started search screen to conduct routes in Apple Maps.
Transition: Siri has increased the number of language skills whole screen, now there are 65, and you also do not need to connect to the Internet in any way in order to transition home screen. Transfers are also significantly softer than in the past settings app scroll.
Automatic reminders from mail: iOS 14 introduced Siri’s ability to recognize reminders in email and suggest alternatives. This is an excellent feature that will help you keep your mind on the game if you have a lot of reminders sent via email.
iOS 14.5: New Voices
Apple’s latest carrier software provision for the purpose of Apple iOS 14.5 complements a large number of the latest features in the use Siri open settings numeric assistant. These include natural voice functions as well as the latest features. In the formation of the latest Apple devices, Siri on an iPhone will no longer use the ladies’ speech according to the default. Now you will be asked to choose 1 from four-voice alternatives.
Siri holds mass FaceTime. And also this makes it easier to make calls together with some contacts and also makes it possible to ask Siri to embed each category name in notifications in FaceTime. In addition, Siri on an iPhone now holds incoming information and is also able to announce the doves through consistent Beats headphones or AirPods. Siri also holds an emergency contact request, in case the owner of the iPhone needs support for artificial intelligence.
- Built-in Speech Processing: The capabilities of Apple Neural Engine allow you to fully process speech recognition models on your iPhone unless you decide to share them.
- Personalization on the device: Siri’s speech recognition and understanding improves as you use the device.
- Siri handles a variety of commands offline, including clocks, timers and alarms, phone, messaging, settings, and sharing.
- Sharing of photos, web pages, and content from Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, Apple News stories, or Maps locations on your screen.
- Use contacts on the screen.
- Maintaining context
- CarPlay Announces Incoming Messages
- Smart home accessories can be controlled at a particular time
- Neural text-to-speech voices in more languages
- Siri supports mixed English and Indic languages
It’s enough to say “Hi, Siri” and the virtual assistant will turn on itself.
How do I use Hey Siri on my iPhone 12?
You just need to call a virtual assistant, or click on the button. Say your request and you will quickly receive the necessary information or any other service.
Why is Siri not working on iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Siri may not hear you or respond if your microphones are not working properly. Remove the protective films or covers that may cover the microphone and try using Siri again. If that doesn’t help, try connecting headphones or another headset to the microphone to see if Siri is responding. See how to activate and set the microphone here: Where is the microphone on iPhone 12. Contact by text messages Apple Support for help.
Answering the question, how to use Siri on iPhone 12 Pro Max, we would like to note the following. Siri is a universal assistant on your device. It will help you find all the necessary information and perform the necessary work quickly and accurately. Watch this video just to be sure you know everything: