In this post, you will learn how to factory reset iPhone 11 that is really useful for you. You will do it by yourself before sell or give your phone to another person. It will prevent your account and also all of the document that you have. But before reset your iPhone, it is better for you to backup all of the data and you will restore again after reset process done.
What is Factory Reset?
Factory reset or hard reset it basically resets your phone to the way it was when you first purchased it. This means your iPhone 11 will be formatted during the process and all data stored on it will be completely erased.
Besides that, this process is also an effective to solve the problem when your iPhone froze because of unidentified problem. Use the phone for a long time absolutely make the performance getting worst. Reset the iPhone 11 also will make the storage space clean from many caches that make the phone run slower.
Steps to Factory Reset Apple iPhone 11 with Simple Steps
- The first thing that must you do iPhone 11 hard reset is going to Settings > General > Reset.
- After that choose to Erase All Content and Settings.
- In this section, you need to enter the passcode if you use it before.
- A warning box will appear with some option.
- Choose the option to erase iPhone in red by Tap this.
- Let’s enter your Apple ID password to confirm the action.
- After that, the iPhone will erase everything off from the storage and go back to the basic setup screen like when you first used the device.
If you want to soft reset iPhone 11 , please do the steps to factory reset iPhone 11 carefully to prevent your phone from failure. After the reset process is finished, you will sell or give your phone to another people without worry someone will hack your social media account and your private data. Besides that, you will use another way to reset your Apple iPhone by using the iTunes.