When you have too many emails in your inbox, you need to delete it. Sometimes too many notifications from the social media also make you difficult to find the important email. One of the simple ways is to deleting the unimportant email regularly. But if you forget to do it, you must select it one by one and take a long time. If you look for the way on how to delete multiple emails on iPhone 11, lets learn how to do this below.
The Smart Way to Delete Multiple Emails on Your iPhone 11
For you that want to delete all of the unwanted emails, you will do it by simple steps. So, you don’t need to tap the message one by one that will make you feel so bored and irritate your eyes. Well, it is really helpful for you. But if you have several important emails inside the inbox, it is better to back up it before.
- First of all, you should go to the inbox that contains no “Delete All“.
- After that, click Edit on the top corner.
- Next, after you select one email, press and hold the “Move” on the bottom side.
- Then uncheck the email that you choose (you must make sure not release “Move” until you uncheck all of the items that you checked before.).
- There will be a page that will show and allow you to move the whole emails to the other folder like junk and trash. For the next steps, let’s move all emails to trash.
- After move all of the email into the trash, click Edit > “Delete All” in the trash. It is to get rid of all emails inside the Inbox or other boxes that have no “Trash All“.
- Finally, you should go to the Trash folder and clean all emails.
The way to delete multiple emails on iPhone 11 is very simple to do, right? Besides that, it will make you save a lot of time to do it. Now, your email is clean and you must remember to clean it regularly.