Having a smartphone must be helpful. You may have a phone call with groups, text others, take some pictures, etc. Even without a computer or Television, you could still watch films, movies, cartoons, or news by using a smartphone like the iPhone 11. Somehow, your video might turn to rotate in portrait and landscape. What if it does not rotate? Well, you just need to rotate it yourself. To rotate the screen iPhone 11 is not difficult. You just need to do it once and it will automatically rotate itself if you move your device. Anyway, to rotate the screen on iPhone 11 might be the same as how to rotate the screen on the iPhone 8. Well, let’s check it out below!
How to Screen Rotate iPhone 11 via Control Center
With the auto-rotate, you might open the control center watch your films or videos on a full screen. Therefore, you must activate this feature. How to enable the auto-rotate feature? Let’s see it for further info in the following details below!
- The first thing you must do is to launch the Control Center. To activate the Control Center, you need to go to your home screen. Let you swipe your screen from the top right side to the bottom left one.
- You will see the red lock button; it is a locking screen. Tap the red lock button to be black to enable your rotate screen.
- Restart your iPhone 11 if necessary!
Screen Rotate with Control Center in short words
- Swipe down-left from the right-hand corner of your screen to launch Control Centre
- Tap the screen orientation lock button and it turns black instead of red
- Done, you can rotate your screen to portrait or landscape mode
How to turn off auto rotation via Control Center
If you have selected a mode that you are currently comfortable with and want to stop rotating the screen, this is easy to do.
Staying in portrait or landscape mode, call the control center from the right corner. Then, press the portrait orientation lock button icon again. The lock icon will turn red and the screen mode will become locked. The screen and rotation lock feature rotation lock keeps the last mode used.
Some Necessary Facts
There are some facts about the rotate screen feature option on iPhone 12 that you need to know. What are they? Let’s take a look at it below!
- Apps. You might think that you could rotate all the apps on your device. Yet, that is not true. Some specific apps such as Google map does not auto-rotate.
- If your screen won’t rotate. If you could not still rotate your iPhone screen, you may try using the other applications including Safari or Notes. They may support both portrait and landscape mode.
- Portrait mode. If you want your device back to the portrait mode, you just need to tap the locking screen in the Control Center again.
Phone Screen Rotation via Apple Back Tap
Now we are ready to share one feature that not all experienced Apple users know about. iPhone has rolled out an update that is available to owners of iPhone 11 with iOS 14 and newer. We’re talking about Apple’s Back Tap option.
The Apple logo on the back is not just a decoration, but a button to which you can assign any function of your iPhone 11. It is a quick access to applications, settings or services, including a button to rotate the screen.
How to set up Back Tap to rotate screen on iPhone
- Enter the Settings app on your iPhone.
- In the list, tap Accessibility.
- Scroll to “Physical and Motor” and then tap Touch.
- Tap Back Tap at the bottom of the list.
Now, assign the screen auto rotate on and off to a double or triple tap of the Apple button.
Screen Rotating iPhone 11: DIY
Finally, Enabling screen rotate on the iPhone 11 must be one of the helpful features available on all Apple devices. With iPhone 11, you can also recording your Screen. Well, to activate and deactivate this feature, you must follow all the instructions and the steps explained above. Since it is easy, you could do it a few ways by yourself. Happy trying!