iPhone 11 becomes the device that people mostly want to buy. It offers new updates and sure it lasts long. Yet, somehow, you might also get a problem with your device. It may work slower so that you need to do the factory reset or hard reset. Do not worry; you could restore iPhone 11 easily, back to normal. You may get your bought applications and all data including videos, pictures, music, documents, etc. Once you are successful in restoring it. But, how is it to do it? Well, let you read this article. We are going to talk more about how to restore iPhone 11 apps from iCloud. Let’s check it out for further info below!
Steps to Restore iPhone 11 with iCloud
Do you want to restore your applications? Why won’t you use iCloud? Let’s read some useful tips to do below! Make sure, before restoring, make sure your device has a backup.
- Turn on your iPhone 11 and you will see a Hello screen soon. Delete all of the contents on your phone to start restoring.
- Follow all the notifications pop up until you see the ‘Apps & Data’ screen option. Then, choose ‘Restore from iCloud Backup’.
- Sign in to your iCloud (you need to mention your Apple ID to enable us to use the apps you downloaded before). Select a backup. Choose the data you want to restore and waits for the transfer starts. If there is a newer version of the software required, you need to update it by following some steps appear.
- Wait for the progress complete. It may take hours. Well, this will depend on your Wi-Fi connection though. Having a fast Wi-Fi connection might have fast progress, too. Well done! You finish setup your phone!
- Some other data including photos, apps, or music will continue to restore for the next hours or even days. It depends on their sizes.
The Benefits of Using iCloud
You might restore your iPhone with your computer and iCloud. Yet, using iCloud might be easier than using a PC. Why? Because:
- If you do not have a PC, you do not need to borrow it from your friends or even buy the new one just to restore your iPhone. Just use iCloud to do it. Easy, right?
- Restoring your device with a PC means you will connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable. This must be dangerous because if your PC is not safe; it has viruses, it might affect your device, too.
Finally, if you wish to restore iPhone 11, it is best to use the iCloud app. Therefore, do not forget your Apple ID!