If you purchase a new iPhone 11, you won’t get a manual printed on the box, so you will have difficulty in using your new iPhone. Old iPhone owners are usually able to operate it without difficulty. If you’re a new user of this device, you should read the iPhone 11 user guide so you can gain insight into more than just basic operations.
Get the iPhone 11 User Guide iOS 13.6 in PDF Format
If you’re attending for a hand-operated booklet for the iPhone 11 based on iOS 13.6, here is the standard iPhone 11 user guide given by the manufacturer. For iOS 14 on the bottom of this page.
NOTE: For open or reading this user guide in PDF format, your computer required Adobe Reader Apps. You can get the Adobe Reader for free by going here http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
Learn Easier with the User Guide for Your iPhone 11
There are many things inside of the user manual for iPhone 11 such as:
- Feature: The book explains the specific features becoming the new icon on the device. Such as you know, Dust Resistant and Water, and the Flexible Security.
- Getting Started: It tells about the front and the back views.
- Device Setup: This part leads you to assemble the phone and start using it. By the way, this information is very important to know.
- Study the Device: Catch some vital points from the Navigation. Continue to the Navigation Bar, Home Screen, and then go to the Status Bar. Find many things to learn.
- Apps: The guidebook explains all about the Apps such as the camera, video, message, email, calendar, and others clearly.
- Settings: It has lots of the important roles to set the device. This part will lead you to get Access settings and the Search settings.
- Connection: You can learn about how to build a connection through the Bluetooth, Mobile Network, Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi, and Tethering.
- Sound and Vibration: It explains about the Volume, Ringtone, Vibration, Notification Sounds, Sound Mode, System Sound, and the rest.
- Notification: It tells you about the Manage Notification and the Smart Alert.
- Display: It shows about the Screen Quality, Screen Record, Screen of Settings, and the Screen Brightness.
There are still many points in the user guide. It is such as the Device Maintenance, Lock Screen and Security, Accessibility, Account, Getting help, Battery Setting, and the other Setting. It becomes the great noxiousness in case you do not read and finish it.
Download or bookmark the iPhone 11 Manual User Guide on iOS 14
You can view the iPhone User Guide iOS 14 in the Safari app , or download it to the Books app so you can read it even when you’re offline.
View the user guide in Safari
In Safari, go to https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone.
To view the user guide in a different language, scroll down to the bottom of the page, tap the region link (United States, for example), then choose a region.
Tip: For quick access, add the guide as a shortcut on your Home Screen or as a bookmark in Safari. Tap , then choose any of the following:
- Add to Home Screen: The shortcut appears as a new icon on the Home Screen.
- Add Bookmark: The bookmark appears when you tap in Safari.
Download the User Guide iOS 14 from Apple Books
If you download the guide from Apple Books (where available), you can read it even when iPhone isn’t connected to the internet.
- Open the Books app .
- Tap Search, then enter “iPhone User Guide.”
- Tap Get, then wait for the book to download.
It is about the information that you can get in the user manual for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max on iOS 13.6 and iOS 14. Get a better understanding of it!