Do you get difficulty to operate your new iPhone 11? Absolutely, it does not need to happen in case you willing to open the guidebook. People never read that guide. Besides that, they regard that learn from the device is enough. However, that consideration should be corrected as soon as possible. The Apple iPhone 11 user guide will add your insight or tell you some information that you never expect before. Roughly, what will you find from the user manual for iPhone 11?
Download Apple iPhone 11 User Guide PDF
If you’re looking for a instructions manual for iPhone 11 based on iOS 13, this is the official iPhone 11 user guide and manual instructions in English provided from the manufacturer.
Learn Easier with the User Guide for Your New Apple iPhone 11
There are many things inside of the user manual for iPhone 11 such as:
- Feature: The book explains the specific features becoming the new icon on the device. Such as you know, Dust Resistant and Water, and the Flexible Security.
- Getting Started: It tells about the front and the back views.
- Device Setup: This part leads you to assemble the phone and start using it. By the way, this information is very important to know.
- Study the Device: Catch some vital points from the Navigation. Continue to the Navigation Bar, Home Screen, and then go to the Status Bar. Find many things to learn.
- Apps: The guidebook explains all about the Apps such as the camera, video, message, email, calendar, and others clearly.
- Settings: It has lots of the important roles to set the device. This part will lead you to get Access settings and the Search settings.
- Connection: You can learn about how to build a connection through the Bluetooth, Mobile Network, Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi, and Tethering.
- Sound and Vibration: It explains about the Volume, Ringtone, Vibration, Notification Sounds, Sound Mode, System Sound, and the rest.
- Notification: It tells you about the Manage Notification and the Smart Alert.
- Display: It shows about the Screen Quality, Screen of Settings, and the Screen Brightness.
There are still many points in the iPhone 11 user guide. It is such as the Device Maintenance, Lock Screen and Security, Accessibility, Account, Getting help, and the other Setting. It becomes the great noxiousness in case you do not read and finish it.
Main Specifications in the Apple iPhone 11
There are some main specs or features of the iPhone 11 that you have to know in this user manual. To get more information about it, let’s check the specs in detail!
The first spec that you should recognize is about the display of the iPhone 11. It covers the screen size that is 6.1 inches, its resolution is 828×1792 pixels, and the screen type is liquid retina IPS LCD. Then, for screen protection, it has scratch-resistant glass.
Then, this iPhone 11 has 3 kinds of cameras. They are the usual wide-angle camera, telephoto camera, and ultra-wide camera. For the first kind, it shows a 26 mm focal length and f/1.8 aperture. The second one has 52 mm and f/2.0 and the last one shows 1200 capture angle, 13 mm focal length, and f/2.4 aperture.
The third spec that you have to know before buying the iPhone 11 is about the price. You can check in the following countries. In the United States, the price of the iPhone 11 starts at $699 for the 64 GB. Then, do you know the price of this iPhone in Japanese? The buyers can get at the lowest cost in the world, it is only $692. How about in Norway and Russian? The price in Norway is up to $947 and in Russian is $2053 so that it is the most expensive one.
The Guides to Set Up iPhone 11 Using Face ID
After buying a new iPhone 11, it is needed to set it up. You can do it by using Face ID. Here are the guides.
- Slide the screen
First, you should slide the screen to set up.
- Choose language and country
Then, you will be asked to choose your language and country.
- Choose WiFi network
The next step is choosing a WiFi network that is available on your iPhone 11.
- Tap Continue
Here, after reading about the information about Apple’s Date & Privacy, it is suggested for you to tap the icon of Continue.
- Tap Enable Location Services
In this step, you are allowed to enable certain location services manually. It is like Maps.
- Create passcode
By setting up Face ID, you can create a passcode. You can do it by tapping Passcode Options.
It is about the information that you can get in the user manual for iPhone 11. Get a better understanding of it!